The School session starts in April and ends in March of the succeeding year. The entire session is divided into 2 terms with a view of having proper and systematic working and to give proper attention to the whole syllabus though term examination and unit test.
HOURS OF WORK
Summer Timings 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Winter Timings 9.00 a.m. to 2.45 p.m.
Note: School works for 6 days in a week.
The Office will remain open on all days except Friday and government Gazetted Holidays.
Parents can meet the principal on all working days except friday from 10.30 to 1:30 pm
- Parents can meet the Class/Subject teacher by taking an appointment through the communication pages of the student’s dairy and in the presence of the Principal.
- The parents are to not allow entering the classrooms and approaching the teacher directly in the school for any reason whatsoever.
- On every last working day of the month, the parents can meet the class teachers of subject’s teachers.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION TEST
- Parents seeking admission of their child get his/her name registered in the school office. Registration is done for admission test/interview in the new session provided there exist any vacancy in a particular class. A registration form has to be filled before registration.
- Admission forms and admission test are subject to vacancy and are not a guarantee of admission.
- Any Change in the Program will be displayed on the school notice board.
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
- Admission will be done only after an entrance test, depending on the Vacancies available.
- Pupil seeking admission is required to bring their progress card from the institution last attended.
- Pupil seeking admission must be introduced in person by their parents or responsible guardian to the Principal and must from an Entrance test if the Principal deems it necessary.
- At the time of admission. The parents must submit the transfer certificate from the previous school attended.
- At the time of admission, the parents must submit the original birth certificate of the child along with a photo state copy duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Three passport size photographs should be submitted to the school at the time of admission.
- The minimum age for admission in class I in 5 years 9 months. All admissions in different classes are made strictly on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the admission test and interview.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. A student once admitted cannot be withdrawn.
Months notice or one month fee in of notice. Security deposit will not be refunded in case a student is withdrawn without a months notice.
Transfer certificate will be issued only after all dues are cleared.
If a student remain absent from the school without application for any reason for more than ten days at a stretch in one month his name will be struck off the rolls automatically on the last working day of the month.
If a student or his parents/guardian shows disrespect to the Principal/Teacher of the school or in the opinion of the Principal causes disturbance in the smooth working of the school his/her name shall be struck off the rolls, without giving prior notice.
Re-admission of the student struck off the school roll for any reason, will be entirely at the discretion of the Principal. Re¬admission may be granted on payment of a fresh admission fee of Rs
RULES CONCERNING LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- Long leave is not granted except on prior written application from parents.
- Every absence (seek leave etc.) must be entered by the parents in the leave record pages of the and signed by the class teacher.
- For leave of absence up to 3 days it is sufficient to apply through the pages of the school diary.
- For leave of absence for more than 3 days a letter must be sent to the principal starting the reason for absence.
- Repeated absence without leave application absence for more than 10 consecutive days renders a student liable to have his/her name stuck off the school roll.
- All the students are expected to attend school regularly. Absence for more than three days of the beginning of term or immediately after a vacation renders a student liable his/her name struck off the roll.
- In case of absence due to long illness, a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner will have to be prod uced mentioning the name and class of the student.
The following rules of discipline will be strictly enforced-
- All children must come to school on time late comer will not be allowed to join the assembly. Habitual late comer will be given a warning. Two successive warning may lead to debarring the student from entering the classroom and he/she may be sent back home. Parents are requested to see that the children reach school in time.
- No dress, other than the prescribed school uniform should be work in the school premises. Students are not allowed to wear gold, silver and diamond jewellery to school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of valuables possessed by the student.
- Children are expected to keep their classroom neat and tidy. Children causing damage to school property disfiguring furniture or writing on walls will have to pay a fine.
- Children are expected to bring the prescribed books and note books as per the time table for the day, along with diary.
- Children must abide by the norms of discipline and good behavior. They should greet the teachers and elders and be have with decorum in the school and at other public places. They should reform from using harsh and foul language.
- All children are expected to take part in co-curricular activities.
- Children must contribute sincerely byway of hard work to uphold the ideals of the institution.
- As a rule, children will not be permitted to leave the school to attend any social function during school hours. However, in case of an emergency, a written application should be submitted by the parents to the Principal.
- Parents are advised not to approach the school employees to pend Lunchboxes, Water bottles to the children during school hours.
- Parents are requested not to approach the school authorities for half-day leave of their wards.
SCHEDULE FOR EXAMINATION AND RULES FOR PROMOTION
- There will be 2 term examinations and 4 tests during one academic session.
- It is compulsory for every student to appear in all exam and all tests including pre-board. In order to pass a student is required to secure 40% of the total.
- Request for Pre-ponement/ Postponement of Test/Exam will not be entertained. Due to sickness. If any child fails to appear should be submitted within the period exam. In no case, an examination shall be reconducted.
- A student who fails consecutively for two years in the same class will have to leave school.
- If a student is found using unfair means in examination his/her be readmitted.
- If a student does not submit the answer sheet to the invigilator and carries it outside the examination room, he/she will be marked in the subject concerned.
- The decision of the Principal in respect of any student shall be final and binding. ‘EATING OR USING UNFAIR MEANS DURING EXAMINATION
Students found using unfair means in the examination shall be punished, depending upon the seriousness of the offense as mention below.
a. If any student is found talking to another student or trying read answer book of another he/she will be given a warning in the first instance but if he/she repeats the same he/she will be punished by deducting 5 marks out of the total obtained by him/her in that question paper.
b. If a student is found to have actually copied from the answer book of another, his answer for the question shall be cancelled. Further, up to 10 marks shall be deducted from the marks obtained by him in that paper. If in the opinion of the invigilator a student is found helping another, he is also guilty and up to 10 marks shall be deducted from the marks obtained by him in that paper.
- If any student is found possessing a written piece of paper or chit or a page torn out of a book or any other written matter on his hand, body or clothes, his examination paper shall be canceled irrespective of whether he has actually copied from the material in his possession on or not.
If a student caught using unfair means again in any examination of the school, his name shall be struck off the register, and he/she shall be expelled from the school.
- Any student misbehaving with the invigilator/ principal, or threatening anyone, whether inside or outside the school campus shall immediately be expelled from the school. The decision of the Principal in all such matters shall be final and binding on all concerned.
ELIGIBILITY OF ATTENDANCE FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION,’
- No student shall be eligible to take the examination unless he/she has secured 75% attendance, counted from the day of commencement of teaching up to the last working before the final examination.
a. Shortage up to 15% only may be condoned by the manager on the principal’s recommendation, with valid reason submitted by the parents.
Cases of candidates with attendance below 60% in classes shall not be considered even by Manager as per the rules of the School.
In order to promote the spirit of competition and all-round development and growth, the children are divided into 4 houses.
A. Azad Green
B. Suleman Blue
C. Jauhar Red
D. Iqbal Yellow
House Captains are elected for each house and work in liaison with the school authorities.
Opportunities and facilities for all-round development of pupils
are provided in the school program thought co-curricular and cultural activities like debate, creative writing drawing, science and mathematics projects.
General knowledge quizzes are also conducted. Activities like sports and games are planned for the physical development of the students.
Every student is expected to take part in one or more of these activities according to his aptitude.
Parents are requested to encourage their wards to avail of these opportunities. Library facilities given to the students help them in improving their knowledge, vocabulary and creative thinking in Hindi, Urdu and English.
The three sided parent -teacher child relationship plays a crucial role in the homogeneous and continues growth and
development of a child. Keeping I view this fact, the school believes in direct contact and dialogue between parents and teachers. To take up remedial measures on specific/general student problems, parents are expected to attend the parent teacher meetings regularly.
Regular checking of the child’s diary. home work and class work will help to keep a constant vigil on the progress of the child.
Children should be encouraged to get ready for school in time with necessary Books, Note Books, School Diary, Tiffin Box, Napkin and Water Bottle filled with fresh water. All children are expected to attend school neatly dressed in well ironed school uniform properly groomed hair, nail cut and well polished shoes. Also they must bring handkerchiefs daily. The uniform will be checked every day and if found untidy, the student will be punished/fined or may sent back home.
Children learn not from the classroom alone but from other sources too like books friends, radio, TM. etc. Hence parents have an obligation to pay attention to these. As children come to school
with different backgrounds, capacities and interest. It is to advisable to compare one child with another.
Children’s complaints to their parents concerning school matters should be brought to the notice of the Principal, and parents should without their judgement until a proper investigation is made. A little care in such things parents unpleasant consequences.
If your child has habits of traits of character which need special attention please report to the Principal in writing. While sending letters or making remittances and inquiries, please mention the name of the child and the class in which he/she is studying.
If you feel that your child has not made the desired progress, the Principal should be contacted on he meeting days.
Please avoid entices to teachers or school in children’s presence, because it causes the students to lose respect for the teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them.
Parents and guardians are specifically requested to notify the school in writing of any change in their address.
A WORD WITH PARENTS
- Home and school are places where Children can express their
ideas based on their day today observations and experiences.
They must be made to feel that they are not neglected either
and home or at school.
- If Parents fail in their duty. Then in most cases the school finds it difficult to produces the desired effect on such children.
- Parents can do much at home to help the children to succeed in school. They should –
a. Observe a regular routine of meals, bed time and home work.
b. Monitor the time spent watching T.V./Video etc.
c. Provide proper books and place of study.
d. Keep communication channels open and listen to their children.
e. Tell them stories, play games and share hobbies with them.
f. Initiate consecration, so that the child learns to understand, reason, any type and synthesize a situation.
g. Discuss news, T.V. programme and other special events.
h. Allow the child to enjoy freedom of exploration, observation and conclusion and realize the consequence of his actions.
- Remarks made in the diary should be seen and counter signed by the parents.
- Parents/Guardians should have information about the latest developments in the school. They are also required to meet the Principal/Teacher in charge where called for in their own interest and for the betterment of their child.
- Rude behaviors, violence of any kind and forced entry inside the school campus is strictly prohibited. Action will be taken against such parents/guardians who do not abide by these rules and misbehave with the Principal or any teachers, employee, Name of such students away be struck off the school register whose parents/guardians are guilty of repeated misbehaver and the decision of the Principal shall be final in all such cases.
- Minor changes in the daily routine are informed to the parents through notices put up on the gates of the school and in the parents waiting room notice board.
- No student should bring razor blades, sharp instruments or any weapon into the school premises.
- Money should not be sent or borrowed or articles exchanged between the students. The school is of responsible for the loss of money or valuable articles brought to school.
- All letters and correspondence addressed to students are subject to scruting by the Principal.
- Students who come to school in the case of servants are advised not to leave before the servants arrive.
- The students are not allowed to receive visitors or to make phone calls during class hours undress the matter is very urgent.
- Student who wants to be exempted from P.T. or Games must produce a Doctor’s Certificate to the effect the he is physically unfit to take part therein.